We’ve rounded up some of our favorite Valentine’s Day Ideas to make sure you have a ‘Love’ly Valentine’s Day with your family and friends. These 15 great Valentine’s Day ideas include gifts, treats, keepsakes, and more. You are sure to find a few ideas that will make this Valentine’s Day special for those you love.
Great Valentine’s Day Ideas
Valentine’s Day is coming up! Here are 15 ideas that are Great!
1. 14 Days of Gifts…Countdown to Valentine’s Day
2. Love Letters for your child. Create a collection of letters for them to read as they grow up.
3. Our favorite Valentine’s Day Lingerie Sugar Cookies! (Rated G, PG, and PG-13)
4. Sweetheart Blocks. A simple, photo keepsake made from 2×4’s.
5. Heart Shaped Crayons & Card Idea: “For CRAYON out loud! Happy Valentine’s Day!” Cute for kids!
6. Service Hearts. Serve those you love and leave this little heart…encourage the next person to serve someone new!
7. Why I LOVE YOU Pillow and Tutorials
9. 2.4 BEE My Valentine!
10. Cute and Delicious Rice Krispy Heart Suckers!
12. Spin the Wheel to reveal your secret love message!
13. 12 Simple Ways to say I LOVE YOU with Food!
14. Hike up the romance with some Shower Love Notes!
15. 8 Valentine Decor Ideas with Hearts!
‘Love’ly Valentine’s Day Ideas for Family and Friends
Hopefully, you now have some Valentine’s Day ideas for all of the special people in your life. Are you planning on using any of these ideas for Valentine’s Day this year? Or, do you have some Valentine’s Day ideas you’d like to share with us? Let us know in the comments!
For other great Valentine’s Day ideas…
Visit our Collection Of Valentine’s Day posts!
Including Printables, Pennant Banners, Treats, Decor, Gift Ideas, Cards, For the Classroom, Activities, & More!
Enjoy the time with those you love! Don’t take any moment for granted!
// <![CDATA[ google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8735481919686835"; /* bottom of posts */ google_ad_slot = "3551946409"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; // ]]>
// <![CDATA[ // ]]>
The post 15 Valentine’s Day Ideas to Have a ‘Love’ly Valentine’s Day appeared first on How Does She.